Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Ilene Virginia Rinehart Somers...better known as "Mamaw" May 25th, 1931 - March 3rd, 2010


March 3rd, my sweet Mamaw went to Heaven to spend eternity with her Father! I am jealous! I miss her already and will constantly be reminded of the impact she made on my life. My comfort and assurance comes from knowing that her decision to follow Christ on this earth, set in place her eternity in Heaven. My decison to follow Christ, set my eternity as well, which means only one thing......I WILL hug her again! I WILL hear her say my name. I WILL hold her hand. "To be absent from the body, is to be present with the Lord."....but only if you have ask Christ to be Lord of your life, and surrender to him, knowing He is your best at heart, and in store! Thank you Mamaw for showing me that truth! Until we see each other again....

No comments: