Tuesday, March 23, 2010

cRaZy 8!


Today marks eight years of wedded bliss for Elliot and I! Over the past few days, I just look at him, or boys, our life, and think, "wow! I never would have put it together like this....I could never have made it this good!" We may not posses all the things that the world thinks bring happiness, but we do have the most important thing....PEACE. Peace in knowing that we are right where the Lord wants us. We will thank him daily for the gifts of health, two delightful boys, a little cabin in the woods that just welcomes serenity, and an unending peace from resting in His hands. I am so glad that I serve a Savior who has since the beginning of time, had a plan in store for me! Little ol' me! Jeremiah 29:11 rings so loudly in my heart as I rejoice at the plans he has laid out so far. I can't imagine how the future could get any better, but I trust that no matter what it holds, it will be sweet! Thank you Elliot for being a man after God's own heart and loving me and our boys so much! I pray we seek Him to make our home a place where truth is clear, love overflows, and peace always abounds. Happy Anniversary!

No comments: