So, seems my mind has been overwhelmed in so many ways lately. The "norm" has totally not arrived yet this year. January and February have held their share of chaos...mainly in the form of weather! I never thought I would be so ready for spring. I love snow, but, I guess I prefer small doses. I realized yesterday, that since we moved (halloween day) - there has been snow on the ground more than not! Seems that snow IS our new "norm". Still deciding how I feel about that! So, in my overwhelmed head, there have been many random thoughts....thought I would share some...(some are stolen, but worth repeating!)
1. I realized this week that I do not own a sweatshirt.
2. What can I invent that will make feeding time with Sawyer less stressful. He is such a disaster. He refuses to let me feed him, yet he demands to eat with a spoon/fork. Then when he is done, he starts mashing his food b/w his hands and slinging it across the house.
3. Very few people have legitimate sob stories. Most bring their misery upon themselves.
4. I am somewhat hard-hearted and need to extend more grace (Help me Lord, please)
5. If you are busy about the right business, then you feel energized and motivated to continue and do your best in other areas as well!
6. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
7. There are many babies about to be born to my friends/family over the next months. What have I realized, you ask...that I am not ready for another one quite yet. (refer to #2)
8. The first thing I am going to do this spring is clean my car out! (if i am not buried alive it it first!)
9. I love Mary Kay mineral powder foundation!
10. Having only 1 kid in diapers is more of a blessing than I ever imagined.
11. It really is hard to get "enough" vegetables into a toddler....(any ideas?)
12. Hearing Wesley say the blessing before dinner is the sweetest sound ever!
13. When Sawyer nestles his face in my neck and cuddles with me, all is well in the world!
14. Being obedient to my Creator is the greatest act I can commit each day.
15. "All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads to poverty."
16. Elliot is truly a wonderful daddy and husband and I could not do this life without him!
17. Chocolate Riesens are a god-send!
18. 4-wheel drive is a good thing!
19. Some people do really stupid stuff.
20. Why are there black ants all over my house.
So, there you have it! Just a sample of my brain...scary huh! Looking forward to celebrating with Erin, Heather, Jennifer, Lisa, Dana, Brooke, Robin and Kelly! So many blessings all around! I think I will just use these thoughts as reminders that there are so many blessings in my life. A wonderful Lord and Savior from whom all good things are given. A never-ending amount of self-improvement to talk hold of. A husband and two boys who totally have my heart! The black ants and the flying food will only cause a little frustration to the abundance of joy that oozes from my life each and every day!
No comments:
Post a Comment