Sunday, January 31, 2010

January 2010


Well, there is no need to start off a new year in a slow and boring manner...that would be no fun at all! So, we decided to start it full force...seems that is the norm these days. It has been a wonderful month with one MAJOR accomplishment! Wesley is officially potty trained! We began the process approx January 3rd, and by golly, I think he's got it! YIPPPEEEEE! He made it so easy for us. He is a big boy now with Thomas, and Cars underwear, and the world is good! We also dealt with our first bout of two boys being sick together. Nothing like a little "hand-foot-mouth disease" to slow you down a bit. But they are fine now, and so are we, after the cabin fever wore off! I did find out this month that my sweet grandmother has decided to let go of the medical treatment that is keeping her here, and go on to be with her heavenly father! It is such a bittersweet time, as we get ready to say goodbye. We are headed to Denver next weekend to have an all out PARTY to celebrate her! Complete with streamers, balloons, cupcakes, handmade valentine cards, and lots of laughter, walks down memory lane, and picture taking! I look forward to this time, but do ask for your prayers for our family! Snow Snow Snow.....well, let's just say, it is fun to see it come, and GREAT to see it go. I think I am pretty ready for spring! FOR SURE! Our kitchen is re-done (almost complete) - it looks so great! My husband is such a hard worker, and so diligent! I love him so! I love living with a handy man! It's the best! I am working hard at the church and also diving back into my pink world of Mary Kay! Shooting for 30 faces in february! If you would like to be a face for me, let me know! I would be honored to pamper you and very appreciative of your opinion of our products! They are the best! :) Until next time, enjoy the captured moments!



Me and my monkeys!


Finally got the trains hung in the boys room. (lisa, you will appreciate this - I've only had them for a year now!)


Brotherly love? Not sure - I call this my barcode-head-man, and my one-tooth-wonder! :)



My three loves!


My little pirate at Ella's princess/pirate birthday party. hilarious!



The infamous cabinets! They look awesome. We have the door pulls on now...you will just have to imagine them!


January 30th snowfall, view from our front porch. So peaceful!



The Wes-man!


Speechless!





No comments: