Saturday, February 7, 2009

Wintertime blues

There is a new level of excitement today, at least for me! I am taking the boys to the park to meet Robin and Ethny. It is FINALLY supposed to be warmer and I couldn't be happier. As a kid, I loved winter, especially because of the snow. But, now with two little ones, cabin fever is becoming an epidemic! Wesley does great playing "car-trucks" and reading books, but the poor kid is in need of some outside play. A good day of running, playing, sweating, climbing and fresh air. I am not sure Sawyer knows what fresh air is yet! (ha). I don't remember being this "closed in" with Wes, seing as I had him in March. His first months were spent outside. I think when a 3rd child comes into consideration, I will definitely do some better planning and look for the birth to be in warm months! For now, we will just be grateful for 60 degree weather and take full advantage it! Soon enough I am sure I will be on here complaining of 95 degree weather, but oh well....that's life! Our indoor time has prommpted many a photo op, however, so enjoy our little moments of bliss.....i may be biased, but I think my boys are pretty cute!

My smiley boy hanging out in his swing!

Goldfish...yummy!

Ethny was with us again for another fun Friday night - she and Wes saw no reason why they couldn't ride double on the transfer truck! They are such good buddies!

No comments: