Wednesday, February 11, 2009
A Date...on a Tuesday??
So, it is official! I am getting old. It seems the weekends used to be the times we "lived for" when we were in our teens and early twenties...Well, I must say that along with marriage and two kids, also came a huge shift in what used to be. Elliot and I went on a date last night...a Tuesday! Who goes on dates on Tuesday nights? Well, I am finding that when you can find a sitter and time to sneak in some quality time with your honey, you better do so. But, it gets even better. Elliot's parents came to watch the boys, so they were good to go. Well, we didn't get out the door till 7:45 and ended up just staying in Brevard since it was so late (or late to us - we usually eat around 5:30 or 6pm - when the "whitehairs" eat) - anyway, So we went to Square Root, in town...yummy! As we were finishing up our meal, our heads were bobbing and our eyes were drooping. Elliot said, "lets go, so we can get home and go to bed"! People, we were home at 8:50, and exhausted! How pitiful is that! I guess long workdays, a toddler and a three month old just take it out of you! Maybe one day we will be late-nighters again (prob when we are waiting up for our kids to get home) - but until then we will just take a date when we can, and try to stay up till at least 9pm!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment