Saturday, February 21, 2009

The things we do...

Today was picture day. I decided when Wes was born that I wanted to have his picture made every three months for the first year. For the most part, it went off without a hitch. He was a great "grinner" and I was glad for that! Well, I thought to myself, any good parent will do the same for the second child. So, we went today to get Wes' 2yr pics made and Sawyers' 3 month pics made. OH MY GOODNESS! What a disaster!!!! Wes will be 2 on March 1st, but he is practicing so hard at the "terrible twos"!!! Sawyer did okay. Elliot went with me, love his heart! He is ready for the "snip snip" if you know what I mean! Wesley did not want to smile, said "no" like a gazillion times, kicked his feet, wouldn't listen to anyone, and well, just made it a dandy of a day. We also had Ethny with us b/c her parents went away for the weekend. She did so great. Especially after Elliot went and got sour worms and whoppers for her and Wes. After the grueling session was over, Elliot took Wes and Ethny to MacDonalds, while I stayed back to order pics and feed Sawyer. To top it all off....I thought I had a coupon for a great deal....well, it was a RIP OFF! We won't go into that story....we will just be glad it is over and try not to have bad thoughts everytime we look at the pictures! Oh the joys!

1 comment:

Crystal Johnson said...

I have SO been there!!! We have no professional pics of both boys together. Owen is fine when it's just him and Ben is always great, but when we try to do it together it ends up just like your poor session.

I still wanna see your pics...they'll make for a great story one day :)