We had a wonderful time at the 1st Annual Carlton Family reunion this past Saturday. It has been over 15 years since I saw most of this part of my family. It was kind of strange in a way. As we took pictures with cousins, I couldn't help but be so excited that I was able to connect with a new part of my family. What a blessing to share stories, laugh together and find out all that you have in common. Too bad we get so settled into our little worlds that we don't take more time to get to know our extended families. I am thankful for the new familyships that I have made! :) I pray they know how thankful I am for them! PS. This is where Sawyer "Carlton" came from.

My sweet family!

Third cousins (okay, brothers...but, if the other littles ones would have been able to make it, they would fit in here!)

The second cousins

The first cousins

My grandmother Jane Hester, her sister-in-law, Joyce, and her sisters, Anne and Betty. (The Matriarchs)
No comments:
Post a Comment