Saturday, May 16, 2009
First Born
Today I have found myself just lovin' on my first born....My Wesley! He is getting so big, so smart and so sweet. I can hardly remember him as a 6 month old (as Sawyer is now). The time goes by too fast. I am not a fan! I just want to be able to remember everything, and I am having a hard time simply remembering to pack a sippy cup for church. I am doing my best to hold onto the moments. Cherish today, and not always be looking forward to the next day, the next event, the next vacation, or even the next moment. Just embracing all the moments thatI have with him. Knowing that the Lord has blessed me with him, and it is my job to mold him and direct him to desire to grow into the image of Christ. I just want to do a good job! So, just thought I would devote a moment to Wesley Crawford Aiken. I love you little man!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment