Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Elliot and the Whale!

Elliot had the opportunity to go striper fishing with his good friend Ryan Peeler this week! They traveled to the Clinch River in Tennessee and had a blast! Elliot was sick with allergy/sinus stuff the whole time, but the fun they had, and the fish caught made him forget he was feeling the least bit sick. He caught the biggest fish, one 27lbs and one 28lbs. This was his first guided fishing trip and he loved it! He is not sure how he will be able to go back to trout fishing. Seems the trout are a wee bit smaller than the fish he caught this week! I have been informed that the big one will be on the wall very soon! :) (it seems that my son is always wearing the fat cat tshirt and the camo pants with I take pics of him -- I will see if i can't spice up the wardrobe!)





No comments: