So, I don't brag much -- okay, maybe I do, but I can't help it! Sawyer rolled over from his back to his tummy on Tuesday. He rolled from belly to back at about 2.5 months, but that is the easy one I think...Anyway, I can't believe he did it so soon. I checked out Wes' baby book, and he achieved this at 5.5 months...so, Sawyer is a whole 6 weeks ahead....(but I am not comparing) -- Sawyer is definitely a mover and a shaker! I am so proud of him...just had to let everyone know! We go to the dr. tomorrow for Wes' 2 year and Sawyer's 4 month checkups....prob some shots :( but we will make it thru. If it rains, Elliot can't work, and he can go suffer with me! Just love the dr's. office. We will just try to make it out without picking up any illnesses!
ps. Since I live in a world of boys, I figured I would add a little blue to the blog! Enjoy! :)
2 comments:
How exciting!
(and I love the blue :)
SAWYER IS A MARLEY! marley rolled front to back and back to front by three months!!!!! she could hold her passy and take it out at two months! Farrah just sits there, grinning and giggling! I LOVE HOW DIFFERENT GOD MAKES THEM! Your boys are precious!
Post a Comment