Monday, November 3, 2008







Well, this will probably be the last time you will hear from me as a mom of 1! Baby Aiken #2 is due to arrive next Wednesday, November 12th....if not sooner! All is well in the world of the Aikens...just anxiously waiting to meet our new little boy or girl! Wesley is great. He dressed as his hero, Thomas the Train for the trunk of treat at church last week. He was the cutest one there...if I can say that! I have been a nesting fool the past few days, just feeling an urgency to get anything and everything cleaned, scrubbed, thrown away or put away to prepare for our new arrival. Elliot is probably feeling a bit over worked...but he is a great helper! We can't wait to introduce our new little one to you, so keep checking for the good news! Until then, enjoy the pics!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH my gosh I miss you guys! I've seen a few bucks runing around up here, I almost hit one about a mile from our house the other night. Well,I can't wait to meet the new baby! : )
- Leah Stoltzfus
p.s. I've been thinking about pulling a puzzle out...I need some help though. : )

Crystal Johnson said...

Oh, what a sweet Thomas the Train!!!

I am so excited for you and I can't wait to hear all about baby #2. Please post soon or put me on your e-mail list!

caj317@hotmail.com